Monday, April 13, 2020

Front Steps Project

If you haven't heard of the front steps project, it's a way to document a bit about who we're stuck at home with quarantined with while these stay at home orders are in place.  My family hasn't really seen anyone since March 13th, 2020, but my husband and I drove around to take some photos of families on Saturday - from 6 feet apart of course!  Then we took a selfie family pic on Easter Sunday in front of our house. It's neat to document our homes and families during this pandemic.
Below are my photos. If you live nearby and want to be photographed, send me a message.

First stop: The McClanaghan-McCall family (my cousins)

 Second stop: The Trainer-Russell Family



Third stop: The McClanaghans (my parents!)




Fourth stop:  The McClanaghans (my brother's family) in South Kingstown



Fifth stop: The Walsh Family



And below is my family (The Kardos family) on Easter Sunday, 2020


I'm happy to be at home with my family during this hard time. I hope everyone is safe. I am worried about everyone. If you need anything, reach out!  I would be happy to support from afar or run an errand if needed. Sending wishes of peace to everyone near and far.

No comments:

Post a Comment